The have so many fun things you must check it out! I love the cute little bunnies. Last year, Ellie rode a horse here for the first time. This year she fed the goats. She is always the leader in the corn maze. I am the reigning champion on the duck races. The 30 foot haystack slide is a must do!
They have a little spook-lane where they have different creepy displays. Last year Ellie wanted nothing to do with it....this year...although with caution...she wanted to go back three times!
We are trying to move from PeeGee - but I think we will always come back for at least the Rodeo and Hee Haw Farms.
Here are a few pictures from our last three years.

4 comments:
Cute pictures...how very country of you guys!! Where are you trying to move to?
Back to Salt Lake some where so I can be closer to you! The market is a tough one though. So if you know anyone who wants a really cute townhouse in Pleasant Grove - let me know! :)
She really is one of the cutest kids ever. That looks like fun.
What the GARBAGE Brooke? I cannot even think to comment on the rest of this cute post because I can't believe you are moving away from me. Ok, not that we get together all that often (who's fault is that?!) But I guess I can understand, family and all right? BLAH! Guess we need to get together more before you move back to the "other place." Oh--so much fun--I forgot about that place, we'll have to go next year.
Post a Comment