Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Rock Star

When I titled that last blog entry it reminded me of what a "star" Ellie really is. She has a CD player in her toy room and can be found often rocking out to Miley Cyrus. She rocks out in the car as well. I'm a little jealous when she gets away with it in public, I mean we all do it alone in the house and alone in the car, right?

Her current car rock out song is Shake It, by Metro Station. She is way more intense when she's alone but it's hard to get a clip of her without her noticing. Here are a couple where she's trying to get her friends to rock along with her.

Go on now....shake shake...shake shake the shaker (as Ellie says)!

1 comment:

LivingstonClan said...

I cannot believe how much she is growing up! It's seriously crazy how fast time passes.