Friday, October 10, 2008

Simple Request

Pink, Pink, Pink.
Pink dress, pink jacket, pink shoes.
All I ever wear is pink.

You don't like pink Ellie?

I just want to wear green.

3 comments:

@mie said...

I just barely figured out "Why Not" is you!!! I am losing it!!! Ellie is hilarious! "I just want to wear green" ... it's nice when they finally leave the pink obsession for 2 seconds!!! =)

andersons said...

Hello. We found your blog through a chain stemming from Garred's blog. Ellie is growing up so fast. It seems like almost yesterday we were all hanging out in South Salt Lake (aka the hood). We too have recently joined the blogging world. Would love to hear from you. www.catanderson2000.blogspot.com.

Me said...

Brooke,
Ellie is beautiful!!
It's so good to hear from you.
Life is great. It funny how we have all come together through blogs. We should make plans for all of us to get together.