Ellie told me today that someone wrote the "S" word in one of their books at school. I didn't think Ellie knew the "S" word - or what I would reference as the "S" word, so I asked her what word it was.
She started..."ST..U..." Ahh...Stupid. I'm so glad that is the "S" word she was referring to.
And yes, we do think it's a bad word.
3 comments:
Ok...so I had some major typos & it made no sense. I shouldn't talk on the phone & type at the same time. Now I can't even remember what my husband was saying on the phone! ANYWAY...I found this old email with your blog address on it. I have only been blogging for a few weeks & you are an old pro! Cute to see the adventures you have with your little girl. Next time you are down...come visit me. Landon & Ellie would get along gr8! Ohhh and the "S" word is a No No at our house too.
I remember when I used to think that was the most naughty word. I love that age she is in. It was so much fun to see you at the weddings. It will be great to see you again at Jacob's if you make it down. Anyway, I love reading your blog... Ellie is such a little cutie!
Post a Comment