
Okay - I have been looking for a new ringtone on my phone. I asked Kevin and he suggested the theme song to The Biggest Loser - likely because it is my favorite show and his ringtone is from one of his favorite shows.
I am not a big fan of that song - so I said no, plus something just isn't right about that song as a ringtone to me. Ellie usually takes my side as she did with this discussion and as of today I am still left with my old ringtone.
Last night The Biggest Loser was on - we all sat down to watch it like we normally do on Tuesday night and Kevin started singing the song - and recommended again I should put it on my phone. Ellie was quick to tell him no - it's not a good ringtone for mom. Then he asked why and the answer was priceless -
"Because then everyone would know she was fat!"
Yep - that is the reason I shouldn't have it. Because then my ringtone would be a public announcement. If that is the case....Kevin might just be a serial killer. Can you guess his ringtone?

No comments:
Post a Comment