They went to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point - which I was way jealous about - I love that place. I love that Ellie has the map.
When I called to check in with Ellie, my mom was just cracking up. This is what Ellie was doing that was making herself and my mom laugh.
They had a great time exploring the grounds.
Ellie painted little "shoe" pots for me and planted flowers in them. She was so excited to give it to me when I got home and I was so excited to receive them! I love flowers!
She also learned about and planted some other seeds that we are successfully growing at home.
Ellie loves to be with my mom. She also loves to plant and grow stuff. She always helps my mom with her garden and is way excited about our little flowers growing now.
Every day should be as great as a play date with grandma.

No comments:
Post a Comment