Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Rachmaninoff, Chopin, Mozart - here we come!

I love love love the sound of the piano (along with a million other musical instruments) and yet I don't play a single one. For Christmas I gave Kevin guitar lessons and so he is joining the musical world of rhythm and rhyme.

In February, I signed Ellie up for piano lessons. We only have a small Casio right now, but that is not stopping Ellie. Here is her first song - after only three lessons. Her teacher told her to choose a song to learn and she chose Happy Birthday so she could play it to Uncle Jed on his birthday. This is her song to him that day - March 11th, 2010.



With the two of them, they should one day be able to play me some sweet sounds!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Cute! Can't wait to see videos of special rehearsals! =)