Sunday, February 21, 2010

Cracks me up..


Ellie says the funniest things. Here are just a few of my recent favorites.

Ellie is looking for a Barbie skirt in her toy room and says, "If we don't see it then we are going to be doomed!"

Ellie usually sleeps with a stuffed animal. One night she didn't want her bear but a different stuffed animal so she threw the bear to the chair but missed and hit the floor. She looked at the bear and said, "I'm Beary sorry."

One morning while we were getting ready she said, "Mom, I have another friend in my imagine nation."

Your imagination?
"Yes, my imaginary friend brought her."
What are their names?
"Sparkle and Tallulah." (I'm pretty sure she does have a full nation of imaginary stuff.)

We were shopping and I was looking at a V-neck shirt, which I don't usually like. She looks at me and says, "But mom, you don't like Venus shirts."

Playing with Kevin she said, "Don't move a muscle from there, only if a ghost attacks you."

She explained the difference between a toot and a fart. "Yours was a fart, because it was big."

Ellie and I were getting ready to watch a movie in my room. It was night and she had already brushed her teeth. She put the movie in and then took the remotes to the bed. I picked up the DVD remote to get it started for her and she said, "Go brush your teeth mom, I'll handle it."

And the grand finale -

While I was giving her a bath at my mom's house she said, "Mom, I found pooh under the bed."
What? You found poo under the bed?

"Yes, I found pooh under the bed."
You found poop under the bed? Gross, where?
"Noooo - I found Winnie the Pooh under the bed, can you go get him so I can play?"

I was so relieved.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Ha ha! Those were really funny! She must be the most fun little girl to be around!