Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sniffer...

I was putting Ellie to bed tonight, which involves me laying down next to her...we had been in the sun and then the car for most of the day...I had my arm up and said, ew Ellie, mom has stinky armpits...she puts her face right in it and said, "smells like peaches"... I just started to laugh, then she did it again and said, "I could smell that all day." I laughed harder.

This weekend we were in St George and out in the sun all day. We got back to the hotel, kicked off our shoes and were just lounging on beds. My mom said something about her toenails and Ellie looked at mine and started kissing my toes because she loves the way they are painted. My mom said, "ew...you are kissing your mom's stinky feet!?!" Ellie said they aren't stinky, sniffed them and kissed them again. Then she smelled hers, Kevin's, and tried to smell my mom's. They laughed as my mom tried to get away - but Ellie got her sniff in.

I have no idea what it is...but Ellie is a sniffer. Kevin says I'm a sniffer too...so I guess it runs in the family, but I am not about to go around sniffing armpits and feet on purpose!

1 comment:

Angela said...

That's hilarious! Silly girl!