Ellie says a few things right now that crack me up.
One is "attackle" it's a mix between attack and tackle. She does this with her girl cousins and I think it's a girl wrestling-type move.
Ah-choo. Ellie doesn't sneeze, she ah-choos. And if someone doesn't bless her within a few seconds...she blesses herself.
Ellie puts an extra 'my' in the phrase 'my mind.' So if something is in her head she will say, "It's in my my-mind."
Ellie and her friend were eating a piece of candy the other day and I overheard Ellie describe it like this, "It tastes like everything you love…all mixed together."
Of course there are more day to day that keep me smiling - these were just a few regulars I wanted to share.
Red Rock Canyon
15 years ago

2 comments:
That is too cute!! Kids says the best things.
You are so good to write all of this down. It seems like parents forget all those funny sayings unless it is written down. Her birthday party sounded fun- I hope you had lots of help with all those kids. That could get pretty crazy! :)
Post a Comment