Friday, January 30, 2009

Cash

I mentioned in the Christmas blog that I gave Ellie a dog for Christmas. Meet Cash. He is a Havanese, born on October 2nd, 2008. He really is a good dog and lets Ellie carry him around in crazy ways. (I just wish he would learn to pee outside ALL of the time.) Ellie loves him. She tells him "I love you" every day. She likes to boss him around and tell him no when he goes for one of her toys. She also loves to play with him and let him chase her around the house. She kisses him goodnight.

When he pees on the floor Ellie says, "You are a naughty dog, but I still love you." I think this will be a great parenting example one day. I probably just won't say naughty - and I doubt we will be talking about Ellie peeing on the floor.





4 comments:

LivingstonClan said...

He is so cute! CAn we come play with him too someday?! Oh--and Ellie. ;)

@mie said...

You are much bravier than me! You are a great mom to get her a dog!

andersons said...

Cute dog! We love the name!

Angela said...

He is such a cute dog! I'm sad I didn't get to meet him either when we were in UT! I'll definitely plan my visits better next time.
Ellie is sooo beautiful! I love the last picture of her smiling so big!