skip to main |
skip to sidebar
4th Meal
A couple Saturdays ago I went to get Ellie because Garred was sick. It was around three in the afternoon and I hadn't eaten yet. I decided to stop at Cafe Rio to grab a salad to take home on the way. Ellie had fallen asleep so I carried her in (I wish Cafe Rio had a drive thru) and got in line. She woke up and so I asked her if she wanted something to take home. She said she had already eaten lunch. It was going to be about four when we got home so I figured this would be my first and last meal of the day. So I asked Ellie if she wanted a second lunch. She said, "Yes, because then I can have four (meals) like Uncle Jed."
Uncle Jed - thanks for teaching us about 4th meal!
I love this picture of Uncle Jed. I had taken a couple of pictures before this one and Ellie always had her eyes closed. She told Jed (my brother) to close his eyes for one and of course he did. She thought it was so funny someone else had their eyes closed in a picture. He is a great Uncle.
No comments:
Post a Comment