I don't know if I liked the snow as a kid or not. There are two things I can remember liking in the snow - skiing with Cori and Tausha in middle school and high school and playing Fox and Geese with my dad. I doubt in either case it was the snow I liked but rather the people and the time we spent together. Ellie loves the snow. She doesn't care how cold or dirty or cold it is she wants to play in it. She wants it to hit her face and tounge when we walk. She likes to stomp in it, drag her feet in it, dig with her bare hands in it. I want nothing to do with it. We had our first big storm of the season in PG on Tuesday. We are having another one right now and Ellie is dying to go out. Luckily for her, Kevin likes to play in the snow so on Tuesday they had a fun day in the cold. They built a snowman, dug a snow fort, made snow angels, and played human bowling. Ellie gave the snowman a hug because she said she knew he would have to melt one day. It was so cute, but I don't see that happening anytime soon - winter is just beginning!
Wow--I tired to make my kids a little hill to sled down in our yard--it's nothing compared to yours! Can we come over?? Looks like fun--and I LOVE Ellie's comment about her dress being from the GAP--my kids think everything in life comes from Wal-Mart. Too cute.
1 comment:
Wow--I tired to make my kids a little hill to sled down in our yard--it's nothing compared to yours! Can we come over?? Looks like fun--and I LOVE Ellie's comment about her dress being from the GAP--my kids think everything in life comes from Wal-Mart. Too cute.
Post a Comment