Friday, December 5, 2008

School Stories

Ellie comes home from school and tells me random facts about kids or show and tell or just stuff that happened in the day (like when Isabel threw up in class or when Davis brought a real lizard or when Brady says silly things or when Holland had to sit in the "thinking chair" for not being nice.)

Wednesday after school brought my favorite one so far:

"Mom, Davis' dad is a dentist."
"Oh yeah? That's cool. Do you know what your dad is?"
She thought about it for a second and then said, "He's Korean."

I'm sure being Korean is a full time job.

(I don't have too many recent pictures of Ellie and Garred - but here is a cute one from 2006 I like - both of them being Korean.)

1 comment:

@mie said...

That is so stinkin' funny. Ellie seriously brightens my day!