Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Just a great day

September 8th was my birthday. My mom always did a great job of making birthdays a special day for each of us. It became a day to really celebrate and enjoy. I have indeed taken that and run with it. Each birthday is enjoyable spent with family, friends, and loved ones.


Yesterday was a big day for all of us and some really fun memories came out of the day.


First story of the day came as I was waking up (next to Ellie)


She said....Mom, last night when I was going to sleep, I oinked like a pig.


We both laughed, then I asked....Do you know what day it is?


"Wednesday" "No" "Friday" "No" "Saturday" "Nope" "The 5th" "Nope" ....."Your Birthday!" "Yep!"


a few minutes later






what day is it?



oink



School crown



indian and the jones






I'm all sugared up



No comments: