Sunday, September 7, 2008

Best Friends

Ellie LOVES her cousin Mason and Mason LOVES her cousin Ellie. This summer as I've been off work they have had more time than usual together (Mason lives in California.) They are incredible to watch interact and instead of trying to write all the fun stories of the girls from our trips to LA, Disneyland, Universal Studios, Camping, Boating, the 24th of July Parade, etc., here are the fun pictures. I love these girls!



















3 comments:

@mie said...

Ellie is adorable! I can't believe how much she looks like you. You can tell she has such a fun little personality from the pics you posted. Like mother like daughter! =)

Robin said...

Oh MY GOSH! OuR kids are so dang cute! I love these pics Brooke! Tearing up...they are getting so big so fast!

heidi said...

Ellie is so cute Brooke! I'm glad you have a blog, it's fun to see you and your little girl!