Ellie goes to school MWF each week. Our routine is the same each of those mornings, we get up, get Ellie dressed, wash her face, do her hair, brush her teeth and then she eats breakfast and watches about 15 minutes of TV while she eats and I log into work to see what's ahead for the day. At 8:35 we leave. When I come home I usually head straight back to my computer because I have work to do. I work. While she is gone I usually find time to put her dishes in the dishwasher and clean up from the routine.
I've been really busy at work lately. Slammed. A few days her dishes sat on the counter and were still there when she got home. This is what she said to me one day after school while looking at her morning cereal bowl.
"Mom, I have been meaning to tell you…(then she raises her voice)....clean that up before I get home from school!"
Awesome.
Red Rock Canyon
15 years ago

3 comments:
LOL!!!!!
Sounds like a real charmer for the lucky fellow who wins her hand. That will be a surprise for the groom who thought he had married his own personal maid. What a woman!!
That is one of the funniest things I have ever heard! I love it! She is SOO your kid. You have spoiled her with being such a clean mommy.
Post a Comment